1. My favorite piece, love all the little drawers up top. $75 LINK
My friend Rachel happened to mention while handing me a glass of wine on Saturday night (we were standing in her kitchen while she cooked an amazing beef chili) that she was looking for some kind of covered storage for her entry way. She currently has a bookcase doing triple duty in her entry way, corralling winter wear, mail, boots etc and she was tired of looking at the clutter. I did a little looking tonight and here’s what I came up with.
2. Lots of drawers for organizing papers on top and storing larger items below. $65 LINK
3. I really like furniture like this from the 1940s – well made and real wood! Lots of storage with nine drawers. $295 LINK
4. This bar comes in two pieces (easy in, easy out) and the countertops are stainless steel. $300. LINK
5. I like the flip down desk — a perfect spot for checking email ($375). Link
6. Simple and lots of room. $125 LINK