Seeking Order

December 8, 2010

Pantry traditional kitchen
I’m feeling the holiday burn; this week is the make or break week and then its good bye productivity until 2011.  So, where could you find me last night at 10pm? Organizing the pantry and cabinets like a mad woman.  Tim found me combining jars of ground cinnamon and bottles of vinegar with a vengeance.   I feel an uncluttering moment coming on!

joslyn December 8, 2010 at 5:34 pm

when i am overwhelmed i always go straight to decluttering…but usually it’s cleaning out my desk drawers. it’s instant gratificatin 😉

stay sane friend!

Ashley December 8, 2010 at 7:45 pm

That pantry is AMAZING! The stuff of my dreams.

Moe December 9, 2010 at 8:35 am

I’d love to have this pantry (swoon). Looks like a great place to sit and get away when it’s all too much!

And, I’m definitely cleaning/decluttering when I’m overwhelmed too. It helps calm my mind.

rachel December 9, 2010 at 7:30 pm

wow. i hope my pantry is as lovely as this when it’s complete. love!!!

Wholesale Flooring Distributors December 14, 2010 at 10:47 pm

I bet your pantry looks great now! Sometimes you have to take advantage of those moments where the “clean freak” comes out, and get the project done. Perfect for the holidays coming up, at least you will know that you pantry is ready for all the cooking coming up 😉

Purple Area December 15, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Always nice with a great order and the space for it!

EMILY December 17, 2010 at 6:04 pm

I adore this. What makes it a traditional SF design? I live in San Francisco and I have actually seen pantries like this here- especially in the older apartments. A little mini room right off the kitchen….

Sally Bridge January 27, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Hello, Just found your sight and like it very much!
As you are a design Scout you may be interested to know my Dandelion Bench will be in Architectural Digest’s march issue for New Trends.
Please take a look at http://www.sallybridgemetal.com

If you would like a press kit and further info. send along an email.
thanks so much,