My Handmade Christmas: Vintage Bulletin Boards

December 5, 2008

I happened to find two vintage wooden picture frames in the trash outside my building (this never happens to me in NYC) and so am going to transform them into bulletin boards for two lucky ladies in my life this Christmas.  Cost: Roll of cork (around $11 a roll at Staples — you can get about three bulletin boards out of a single roll), foam core backing ($5) and duct tape ($0 since I have an almost endless supply).

Kelly December 5, 2008 at 2:42 pm

i saw this project awhile ago and can’t wait to try it myself!! YAY!

xo
Kelly

please sir December 8, 2008 at 3:30 am

Very cool – another wonderful idea!

summer December 8, 2008 at 1:38 pm

amazing- i never would have thought of that.
it turned out so great!

angie December 9, 2008 at 11:27 pm

I love it!

Sophie @ Century Finds December 10, 2008 at 6:12 pm

That’s a great idea! I plan to use it. I need more corkboards, and the ones from the office stores are so … depressing.

Christine in DC December 23, 2008 at 10:55 am

I have had 2 vintage frames (also found!) for a year that I’ve been deciding what to do with…I like those!

channellettersf May 8, 2010 at 11:08 am

Introducing myself. Have a Sign Company in Indianapolis. Been lurking around watching you guys. You are awesome. Hope to fit in. Trying to learn all I can. Thanks in advance for the help I’m sure I’ll need.

- Rob
Channel Letters

Vatsobseree February 15, 2012 at 4:38 am

E come in questo caso di procedere?

burts bees gud coupons July 12, 2013 at 11:28 pm

Seriously?? That is a fabulous giveaway. The elegance
tool I enjoy the most and would possess a hard time living without is my Chi iron.
Best hair staightener I’ve owned (and there have been a lot…)

otterbox cases bumpers August 2, 2013 at 2:55 am

Trenton is right. The reason people love the iPhone or Apple experience is because
they know they have someone to turn to if anything goes
wrong beyond their ability to fix it and that there will always be improvements and
updates pushed from the manufacturer to make
your phone feel fresh again… I love the support Samsung gave my S3
last year and how they’d always deliver the latest Android OS even if it’s 6 months later, it still came though
unlike my friend’s HTC phone… I appreciate the fact that Samsung makes the process of migrating from a single handset to the other very easy with products like Kies Desktop software. S4 also fixed the one particular gripe I had with S3 which was the Camera and added a slew of useful things to it AND YOU DONT HAVE TO DIG INTO SETTINGS IMBEDDED DEEP IN THE CAMERA APP for you to get advantage of them… The TouchWiz UI is exactly what they dubbed it to be… A Wiz in the Touchscreen world. It just makes things easier… As a person who often toggles things like Wifi, Bluetooth and the likes, I really like the notification panel on the S3 & S4… and the outdoor readability to the S4 has been greatly improved over it’s predecessor,
I can attest to that… I’m yet to get pictures in Low Light with the S4 but last time I checked, isnt that what LED Flash on these phones are for?… My S3 did the job quite effectively but lacked in detail and I feel just like the 13MP sensor within the s4 will correct that… And I dont get why persons are going on and on about BlinkFeed when all Android phones enjoy the good service that Flipboard has been offering for a even though now… If there is a single change I would make about the Samsung s4, it would be to allow me to use Google Now as my Default Voice Assistant cause I do much so prefer it over Stock S Voice.

zenni optical promo code may 2013 August 2, 2013 at 8:03 am

This is remarkable. My update is the fact that I’m even now likely to be Amy Winehouse FOR YOU and I am placing the pieces on the costume together. I believe it’ll look great!

harbor freight tools usa inc. calabasas ca August 16, 2013 at 5:05 am

Thank you for this wonderful independent review.
We’re thrilled at Mityvac to make important diagnostic products like the MV4560 affordable to a wider market of users. Your input is greatly appreciated.

abebooks coupons online August 16, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I can’t seem to transfer my game data from gardens of time, fashion story, bakery story and restaurant story, everything else came on to my new iphone 5 from my icloud back up. Can any 1 help me transfer this data?