Kitchen Adorenment

August 18, 2008

The husband found this image via Terramia. Not only does it have my fantasy sink (that appears at least 10 times in my inspiration journals in various pictures) but it also has those fabulous prints.

kathleen August 18, 2008 at 2:07 pm

It’s interesting that the faucet is off center. Nice kitchen and sink. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie August 18, 2008 at 2:10 pm

I love it when people treat a kitchen as an actual homey room, rather than an appliance/countertop showplace.

(and that’s my dream sink, too!)

please sir August 18, 2008 at 3:43 pm

OH my I LOVE the sink…just love it all!

Raina August 18, 2008 at 4:01 pm

He does blog searches and a year of flowers? Sigh. Would he mind making a long-distance call to New Zealand and have a chat with my hubby? Email would be fine, too.

Kat August 18, 2008 at 4:16 pm

Great blog. I love your gallery series of images. Glad I discovered you : )

mrs. french August 18, 2008 at 5:53 pm

oh no, wait a minute…that’s my sink! *)

beth August 18, 2008 at 6:42 pm

Ahh…That is the best. I too have that farmhouse sink on my “design board” for our ultimate kitchen remodel. The other reaccurring items are wide-planked reclaimed floorboards and an asparagus green subway tile as a backsplash. Thanks for sharing.

beth August 18, 2008 at 6:43 pm

Abbey August 19, 2008 at 6:59 pm

Mrs. French, you’re my hero! And Raina, the husband is available to make phone calls to husbands when the need is critical (:->) xo Abbey

Nina August 20, 2008 at 6:38 am

I too have found your blog inspiring. So happy I have found you!
The prints above the beautiful sink appears to be pressed flowers. I believe you can easily create something similar, you need 12 identical wooden frames, and then pressed flowers! It´s a fun project and there´s plenty of easy-to-use flower presses available (if you´re unfamiliar with the technique).